Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nonsense a lot of it

Been thinking for sometime now, what does it mean to grow older and wiser.
The past few years have been a mix everything, mostly interesting. But along with that came a lot of garbage. I grew tolerant, or so I thought. I let it get dirty, sometimes filthy, it reflected in the physical and the mental realms of my life. And then it started stinking and woke me up, in the middle of the night, when I needed my sleep most of all. I hate a sleepless night more than anything else.... And today I choose after a while, to stick to the path I belong to, to clean up all the garbage amassed, to cut out the rotten pieces of the vegetable, to keep what I need and what I adore. Its time for the coffee to brew and the egg to break!

No comments:

Post a Comment